Published: 5 years ago
Kihon techniques for 10-9 Kyu (white belt), are the part of the examination program, according to the JKS (日本 空手 松涛 連 盟 - Japan Shoto Karate Federation).
Performed by Yokozawa Yuki, 3 Dan (JKS).
From Zenkutsu-Dachi, Gedan-Gamae
1. Chudan Oi-Zuki 5x (step forward)
2. Jodan Age-Uke 5x (step back)
3. Chudan Soto-Uke 5x (step forward)
4. Gedan-Barai 5x (step back)
Change stance into Kakiwake, Zenkutsu Dachi (Ki)
5. Mae-Geri 5x (step forward)
Change stance into Kokutsu-Dachi (Ki)
6. Shutou-Uke 5x (step back)
Section: Learning Kihon
Request can not be completed. Either your session has expired or network connection is no longer active.