Published: 4 years ago
Kihon techniques for the exam for 6-4 Kyu (green-blue belt), are the part of the examination program, according to the JKS (日本 空手 松涛 連 盟 - Japan Shoto Karate Federation).
Performed by Yokozawa Yuki, 3 Dan (JKS).
From Zenkutsu-dachi, Gedan-gamae (Ki)
1. Chudan Oi-zuki (step forward)
2. Jodan Age-uke, Gyaku-zuki (step back)
3. Chudan Soto-uke, Gyaku-zuki 5 x (step forward)
Change stance to Kokutsu-dachi (Ki)
4. Shutou-uke (step back)
Change stance to Zenkutsu dachi, Gedan barai
5. Gedan-barai, Nekoashi-dachi, Chudan Uchi-uke,Zenkutsu-dachi Gyaku-zuki (step forward)Mawatte, Gedan-gamaeZenkutsu, gedan barai (Ki)
6. Mae Geri, Oi Zuki (step forward)
Change into Zenkutsu, Jiyu-na-kamae (Ki)
7. Mawashi-geri (step forward)
Change into Kiba-dachi, Kakiwake barai (Ki)
8. Yoko ke-age (3 x both sides (sideways))
9. Yoko-ke-komi (3 x both sides (sideways))
Change in Zenkutsu-dachi (Ki)
10. Turning & stepping forward Ura-ken, Gyaku Zuki (step forward)
Section: Learning Kihon
Request can not be completed. Either your session has expired or network connection is no longer active.